1. Look at rent versus buy to decide if there are enough benefits to
YOU to buy. Look at your goals, timetables and desired lifestyle.
2. Select a professional real estate agent as myself to help you with
information, knowledge and a road map through the maze.
3. Have your agent do an in-depth "needs analysis" for you. By
specifically writing down your wants, needs, goals, timetable, etc., all
parties will be more focused.
4. Get financially pre-qualified and/or pre-approved. This will help
you save time, energy, effort and money in the home buying process.
5. Look at your marketplace objectively. View properties and analyze
data with an open, but critical mind. Your agent should be a big help
in keeping you on track.