When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here
|"6 Truths About Today's Marketplace That Every Home Seller Needs To Know"
Truth #1: Buyers buy after "shopping around." In their search for the best buy they are comparing your property to the others currently on the market.
Truth #2: Sellers control the pricing and saleability of their homes but buyers control VALUE. A property is worth what the market (buyers) will pay.
Truth #3: If a property sits on the market for more than a few weeks, it gets shop worn (stale...llike an old donut). Price it right in the beginning while it is fresh and buyer interest is at its peak.
Truth #4: Most properties must be sold three (3) times...
First........to the real estate agents who have the buyers. If they don't see a decent value, they may not show it.
Second....to the buyers. If they don't see it as an attractive offering, they'll look elsewhere.
Third.......to the lender who will make the loan and the lender's appraiser. If this group doesn't see value...no loan.
Truth #5: What it means if...
No Showings: Agents don't see your offering as worthy of showing to their buyers. Or, buyers themselves aren't interested enough to look.
No Offerings: Buyers don't see enough value to even negotiate to try to buy.
Truth #6: Overpriced properties actually help well-priced properties sell.
"How To Read Today's Market! "
"3 Simple Steps To Discovering Your Property's Market Value"
(Warning....Don't Skip Any of These Steps)
Step 1: You must be objective. Take off your seller's hat and put on the hat of an impartial analyst. Look at your property through the eyes of the buyer.
Step 2: Look at the following general market date:
- The local, state, and national economic picture with emphasis on the employment and population growth.
- Interest rates.
- Housing supply/demand for the community and for your specific neighborhood.
- How quickly are properties selling.
Step 3: Compare your property to comparable properties in the following four categories to appraise yours objectively stacks up:
- Current competitive listings
- Current competitive properties under contract or waiting to close
- Recent competitive "SOLDS" (past 24 months with special emphasis on the last 6 months)
- Properties that failed to sell in the past 12 months.
"12 Don'ts Every Home Seller Should Know "
1. Don't overprice your home. It will cost YOU money!
2. Don't be surprised if the first offer on your property is the best offer you receive.
3. Don't let your property sit on the market too long before making a significant change in price (or it will get stale).
4. Don't think all real estate agents and companies are created equal...they are NOT. Find an agent/company with a great track record and proven home marketing system.
5. Don't list with a real estate agent just because they charge the least or the most. Look for the best VALUE. Consider the company's track record with sellers & buyers.
6. Don't look just at the price the buyer offers. Analyze the total package including buyer qualifications, contingencies, closing dates, etc.
7. Don't forget buyers will shop around looking for the best buy. You are in competition with other sellers for your buyer's attention.
8. Don't forget that if real estate agents don't see your property as a good value, they will take their buyers elsewhere.
9. Don't believe those who tell you newspaper ads sell homes. You need a COMPREHENSIVE marketing plan tailored to your property and your needs.
10. Don't make it difficult for agents and buyers to see your home. Buyers want to look at their convenience.
11. Don't overlook the value of MERCHANDISING your home....make it looks its VERY BEST!
12. Don't forget that you control the pricing of your home, how it looks and the overall marketing plan. But it is the BUYERS who control value. If buyers won't pay your price, the house remains yours.